Friday, March 23, 2007

Ifs and Buts...


If sunlight could burn fat, I would start looking awwwwwwsum and get back to weighing 50 kg...but that is not to be...

The Earth smells different here...or maybe it just doesn't smell at all...not even when it rains...something what Mordor would smell like if I were a hobbit and if you took pride in being Gandalf...

Anyway, I overate the Laksa today...you don't know what Laksa is? Or may be, I just spelled it wrong...but then, it's a kind of soup...Thai or Chinese, I can't really tell...but it seemed Thai to me...but it must be Chinese...oh whatever!!!

okay..i get it, the picture seems to have no connection with the writing here...but well, can't help it...Dylan is God...he just has to be there when I write anything...on the other hand, it's blasphemy to call him God...

Australia is a place where you buy stuff and return them within a certain period and get your cash back or get some other stuff...I don't know what else you can do here besides studying and shopping and getting drunk...in a way, it sucks!

Anyway, ppl around me just wonder if I ever sleep....well this is the end...dont feel like writing anymore...

oh by the way, "Desolation Row" and "With God on it's side"......i just luuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvvvv these dylan numbers...

5 comments:

Sreikanth said...

earth dosent smell??...thats bad!
they ought to mention it on their tourist brochures..!! ;)

hmm...and australia is bad?...well i dont quite know abt the life there...but as a person whos moved arnd places (a bit too much?)..i tell ya...that places have no meaning without people...its all in the company!!.

how do i say that?...cause i jus returned to my home city...after a coupla years...and i felt like a complete foreigner..(its changed so much)..but only until i found somebody to talk to...and laugh with...now its all comin back to me...bit by bit..itsy bitsy slices of happiness.. :)

Sreikanth said...

btw...dylan rocks!!..totally with ya on that!!

Lowlife of the third kind said...

niiiiiice blog. nice writing. aar ki bolbo.

Kumar Mukul said...

so many things on your blog, read later and send my version

Bismark Singh said...

no blasphemy in calling dylan god... i'm in love with him and wonder what would have happened if i was gay :P

PS: where did u get d poster from