Tuesday, March 6, 2007

bal...

Ki-ta boli aar...

I think I will remain jet-lagged forever...It's 2 am here, and am wide awake. I mean, if you have dinner at 6:00pm, you are bound to fall asleep by 7pm, and then ...well, I just woke up at 9pm...So here am I, blogging...

Last week ladh khe khe chhilam...cos Univesity was closed due to the hailstorm...It looked like it snowed...

Anyway, it was fun yesterday at the Biology lab...the building is named BaMBi, short for Molecular Bio or something...(much better than BoZo, botany and zoology building)...saw my own cheek cells under the microscope...and many other plant cells...the most pointless part was, breaking a hen egg shell, putting the yolk and albumen in a petri dish, and drawing the whole structure...

It seems very x-filish to float around the lab wearing a white coat and goggles...in fact the co-ordinator lady looks better than Dana Scully...

No comments: